Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Online Portfolio Project update

I was unable to accomplish much today. Personal errands and such took away much of my free time today, but I did manage to update the project some more.

I finished stage 1-2's layout, of course just a test run, nothing final. Take a gander: Here

Update list:
-Made the engine much more dynamic.
-Optimization of engine was enhanced.
-Removed the Ricochet of bullets from walls. (Found it to be rather useless for now)
-Added a quick door to the next stage. (when I say quick, I mean temporary)
-Half of the stage 1-2 is accessible, so don't expect much.

That pretty much sums up the updates. Here is the final result of today's updates: Here

To-do list:
-Finish adding all of the props to stage 1-2.
-Make a nicer door for stage 1-1 to 1-2.
-Make the layout for the final room, stage 1-3.
-Add a new enemy into the game.

Conclusion:
Things are a bit slower than usual, but still going forward as planned. About 1% closer to completion.
End result: 10% complete

No comments: