Tuesday, May 29, 2007

List of current projects

For my own reference I would like to list all of my current projects that I am diligently working on.

Projects:
  • Online Portfolio //Flash game/Portfolio
  • Online Portfolio //HTML version/Non-game flash version
  • Flash Animation //Soon to be posted
  • Unknown Game //Game I'm working on for my Portfolio
  • Custom Computer Case
  • Sequel to Flash Animation //Paper design first
  • My first song with Acid Pro 6 //Trying to compose my own song
  • Nintendo Wi-fi Community site //Site that I will reveal later
I'm not really going to go in depth in detail of the projects just yet. I felt that I needed to make a list for my own personal benefit, and as I complete them or work on them I should begin to post them as I feel fit. Anyways, this should be good for now.

No comments: